We connect farms to families. And now, you can be a part of that. As a warehouse associate, you matter. You aren’t just hand-selecting orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, you are doing the work that nourishes millions. We are excited about what we do and we want people who can get excited with us.
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Growth and professional development opportunities.
- We’re committed to listening and responding to feedback.
- Recognition for great work, company events and picnics, and much more.
Offers Full-time hours with full benefits package after 30 days.
Earn up to $21.65/hr – Apply today
Schedule: 4-day work schedule (must be willing to work one day on the weekend)
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Receive orders, identify the pick locations and safely pick the items.
- Build stable and well cubed pallets.
- Safely operate pallet jacks and push carts.Ability to learn and perform duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Safe Quality Food (SQF) policies and procedures.
- Lifting objects weighing from less than 20 lbs. to 60 lbs consistently.
- Occasionally pushing, sitting, touching, reaching, climbing, pulling, and gripping.
UNFI is a place where people can be their authentic selves and share their own diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and ideas. UNFI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
UNFI has been deemed critical business/essential personnel and will remain open despite COVID-19.
- warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Electric Pallet Jack: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Are you willing to lift up to 60lbs on a regular basis during the shift
- One location
- Forklift experience
- Pallet jack
- Salary Offer $17.50 per hour