At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family travel. We’re committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts and guest love. That’s why we need individuals who are passionate in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage success and build relationships? If so, we’re looking for you.
This position will be responsible for taking food and beverage orders and ensuring the owners and guests are served in a courteous and timely manner. The position is responsible for also maintaining solid product knowledge, providing assistance and making suggestions to guests regarding product decisions
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
- Warmly welcome guests inform them of any specials and answer any questions. Take food and beverage orders, making recommendations, and upselling items.
- Accurately time and input food and beverage orders utilizing the POS computers. Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes and present to guests; collect payment from customers and make change.
- Serve food and beverages to guests, checking back with them to ensure satisfaction and take actions necessary to provide for their needs or correct any problems with a sense of urgency.
- Pre-bus tables as necessary during service; removing any unused and/or dirty dishes, utensils, glasses, and trash, taking them to the kitchen for cleaning.
- Complete assorted pre-shift and post-shift side-work as assigned by the manager.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have high school diploma or GED preferred
- Cash-handling experience preferred
- Customer service and/or food & beverage service required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- ServeSafe certified, TIPS certified, and/or other state alcohol commission required certification
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have superior guest relations skills and the ability to answer guest inquiries
- Must have the ability to be trained on cash handling functions and comfort using POS computers for inputting transactions
- Must have demonstrated exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have comprehensive menu knowledge with the ability to up-sell items
- Must be able to work in a high volume, high demand work environment
- Dirección Kissimmee, FL