Key Hotel Group is looking for an assistant general manager at one of their extended stay properties. Must be able to interact with local, extended stay clientele.
Assistant General Managers are required to work 7 am to 3 Pm Wednesday to Sunday.
- Become trained in all managerial functions and operations at the hotel level. Ensures all associates are trained and complete required training timely. The associate must promote compliance with company policies and procedures, including but not limited to the prompt reporting of all safety and security issues directly to the manager or to the appropriate authorities.
- Ensure associates at the property are driving company initiatives to increase revenue, lower costs and increase guest and associate satisfaction. * Serves as first level of management contact for guest service issues. Resolves guest issues in a timely manner and determines whether to escalate to GM/MUGM as needed
- Assists the GM/MUGM with interviewing, onboarding and training new associates.
- Direct supervision/involvement with all associates to promote a positive work environment through team work, energy, enthusiasm and recognition.
- Actively involved in the daily team meeting and interacts with the staff to foster continuous improvement, needed guidance, encouragement and corrective action when necessary.
- Assists the GM in budgetary control measures, including labor monitoring, room expense control and maintaining PAR levels through Daily Visual Management.
- Ensures associates have the necessary tools to execute their jobs on an ongoing basis.
- Serves as the manager on duty in the absence of the GM.
- Inspects guest rooms.
- Provides other relief, or back-up duties as needed at the hotel including front desk coverage, housekeeping, and other duties when needed to ensure optimum operation of the hotel.
- Responsible for managing purchase order process, ordering and receiving products in a timely manner.
- Assists GM in monitoring cash management, in-house guest balances and direct bill receivables compliance.
- Assists with hotel sales activities when needed.
- Actively reviews and monitors social media websites to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Ensures that clean rooms, guest and associate satisfaction are top priorities. Flexible Schedule- Open to working all hours of operation, depending on the project at hand. Have reliable transportation. Must have previous front desk or management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front desk or management experience in hotels.: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Dirección Orlando, FL
- Salary Offer $15.00 - $16.00 per hour