At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
Yearly earning potential: $35,000 – $65,000+
Are you passionate about travel, vacations and sales? Would like to learn more about a role where you can make a difference in people lives and be in a position to help others create vacation memories with their family and friends. How about working in a brand new state of the art contact center with a supportive leadership team who is invested in YOU and YOUR success?
If you answered “yes”, look no further. The Wyndham Destinations Marketing Contact Center is growing and currently hiring top talent as Activations Agents. Do not have activations experience but believe you have the skills and attributes to be successful? No problem, our Best in Class trainers and program will teach you what you need to know.
What is an Activations Agent?
As an Activations Agent, you will be making outbound calls to guests who have purchased a vacation getaway but have not yet booked their location or dates. Your salesmanship and customer service techniques will be put to great use in this role as you will be helping to deliver on arrivals, increase revenue for the department and guarantee tour volume for the resorts.
Who Are We Looking For?
Our ideal candidate is persuasive and informative with the ability to think quickly and exercise superb communication skills. We are looking for someone who possesses a positive, outgoing, professional demeanor, and someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented and able to work independently. If this sounds like you, we’d love to learn more – apply today!
The Activations Agent schedule will be the afternoon/evening shift and be required to work flexible shifts. Schedule will include a combination of weekdays and weekends. Current hours of operations are as follows and subject to change based on business needs;
- Monday thru Friday, 9am to 10pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 10pm
- New hire training pay during first 6 weeks is $15.00/hr
- After successfully completing training the pay is $12.00 plus incentives with yearly earning potential up to 65K+
- Medical/dental and vision care plans within 30 days of employment
- New State of the Art Contact Center – Opened June 2020
- Training Safe, socially-distant work environment
- Paid Time Off, Sick Time
- Dynamic, fun and inclusive culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Supportive and caring leadership team
- Best in Class Training
- 401(k) program with company match
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Travel discounts to stay at our beautiful hotels and resorts worldwide
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Call Center experience preferred
- Sales, customer service, reservations, hospitality or equivalent experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Must be able to work flexible shifts to include weekdays, evenings and weekends to suit business needs
Health & Safety is a Top Priority!
In alignment with our vision, we continue to be committed to the health and safety of our owners, guests, members, and associates. We have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols, disinfecting measures. We have social distancing protocols in place, temperature checks, requirement of masks in common areas and more. Have additional concerns? Our recruiters will share more during the screening/interview process and address any questions you may have.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Dirección Orlando, FL
- Salary Offer $35,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year